Please read the competition rules before submitting an entry.
How to enter
- RECORD YOUR ENTRY – Please do not complete the entry form until you have your recording ready to upload.
- FORMAT – Recordings should be in mp3, mp4, m4a or wma format and not exceed 12mb. Recording quality will not affect the judging.
- TIME LIMIT – The time limit is 5 minutes, but shorter entries are equally acceptable. Your entry may be rejected if too long.
- FILE NAME – Please include the performer’s name as part of the file name.
- Then follow the links below and complete the appropriate form. Once submitted, you will be directed to a page where you can upload your recording.
The closing date for entries is Monday 11 February 2019.
The Final, in the nave of the Cathedral, will be held on the afternoon of Sunday 3 March 2019.