How to enter
- RECORD YOUR ENTRY – Please do not complete the entry form until you have your recording ready to upload.
- FORMAT – Recordings should be in mp3, mp4, m4a or wma format and not exceed 12mb. Recording quality will not affect the judging.
- TIME LIMIT – The time limit is 6 minutes, but shorter entries are equally acceptable. Your entry may be rejected if too long.
- FILE NAME – Please include the performer’s name as part of the file name.
- Then follow the links below and complete the appropriate form. Once submitted, you will be directed to a page where you can upload your recording.
The closing date for entries is Friday 2 February 2018.
The Final, in the nave of the Cathedral, will be held on the afternoon of Sunday 25 February 2018.